UCARE depends on the committed support of our donors, volunteers and advisers.
Cancer research provides hope for the future because it leads to more effective ways of treating and preventing cancers. You can make a real difference by getting involved with UCARE. Thank you for all your support.
Make one small change for UCARE
We have some exciting fundraising events coming up in 2012 and hope you can join us. If you are not up to running, triathlons, Dragon boats etc., there is still a lot you can do to help.
Or, may be you have a family friend or relative who might be looking for a challenge!
- you can shop on line and a % is donated by the stores to UCARE
- you can recycle old phones and printer cartridges
- Add "supporting UCARE" with logo and web address as part of your own personal or if possible business email as part of your automatic signature
- you can nominate us at your local Waitrose or ASDA for their community charity scheme
- you can nominate us at a Nisa or Costcutter store for their ‘making a difference locally’ charity scheme
- tell one friend or family member about UCARE
- tell one local business about UCARE and how they might support us
- drop a few leaflets through your neighbours’ door
- register with us ~ we will call you if we need your help for a collection, mail shot etc
Update your contact details
In order to keep you up to date with all of UCARE's news we would like you to send us an update or confirmation of your contact details. This will enable us to send you newsletters, information on fundraising, and keep you up to speed with the progress UCARE is making.
“The doctors and researchers are working so hard on our behalf and without their knowledge, dedication and care I simply would not be here. I support UCARE because there is a need to find new ways to treat urological cancers in order to give patients a life-line.”
Cilla Slipper was one of the UCARE supporters who kindly donated auction and raffle prizes for the UCARE Gala Dinner which helped to raise over £20,000.